Request Win/Loss Statement

Requesting a Win /Loss Statement

Download and fill out the attached form.

You must send a copy of a valid state or federally issued pictured ID along with the completed form to the Players Club.

You may fax it to : (405) 542-4001

You may email it to: [email protected]

You may mail it to:

Casino Oklahoma Attn: Players Club P.O. Box 9, Hinton, OK 73047

It will be returned to you after we receive authorization to release it.


The above is for a Win/Loss statement only. If you need a W2G you can fill out the form on the link below and fax it to (405) 542-4001 Attention: Audit Department. You must include a copy of your picture ID and SS card in order for us to process your request. 


Logo 220 E. Cummins Road, Hinton OK 73047